Chocolate Tart based on Speculoos Cookies (german spiced cookies) and chocolate-orange ganache. This Tart is a no bake tart for chocolate and orange lovers!
350 gr. Speculoos Cookies
150 gr. Butter (melted)
30 gr. Sugar
400 gr. Black Chocolate
200 gr Chocolate with Orange Flavour
700 gr. Whipping Cream (full fat)
2 Oranges, only zest
1. Crush cookies in a blender and put them in a bowl. Add sugar in butter and stir until sugar melts.
2. Add butter mixture to the bowl with cookies and mix until homogenized.
3. Put the mixture in a tart dish, spreading it all over the base and press with a spoon.
4. Place it in the refrigerator.
1. Chop chocolate finely and melt it in a bain-marie.
2. Once chocolate is melted, take tart out of the fridge and spread chocolate with a brush on the entire surface of biscuit-base (so that later the biscuit base will not dissolve from ganache).
3. Place in the fridge until ganache is done.
4. Put whipping cream in a saucepan and heat (do not boil!).
5. Once warm, gradually place melted chocolate, while stirring.
6. Add zest of one orange and mix.
7. Take the tart dish out of the fridge and add ganache.
8. leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
9. Garnish with orange zest.